Sunday, July 24, 2011

Voce Ama Bolsas?

Voce Ama Bolsas?  (Do you love handbags?)  I don't know about you but there is just something about a good leather handbag, I love the smell and the feel of them.  I have tried various fabric handbags in the past because they were really cute and you could get embroidery on them, which I loved because I have an unusual name, but the bags just would not last like a good leather bag.  So after a few months of use, I would go right back to my leather handbag.  And I have always loved name brand luxury handbags, I plan my vacations around the fact that there is a Coach Factory Store in the neighboring city.

So you can imagine my delight when Stella & Dot announced that we would be carrying handbags.  And not just any handbags, but premium luxury handbags! Priced 20% less than Coach, Kate Spade and Marc Jacobs.   I swooned!

The bags will be out in a few short weeks.  Women's Wear Daily, the premier publication about fashion got a sneak peek at the handbags and wrote a great article about them, check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment