Monday, July 11, 2011

Portuguese Fashionista

Welcome to my Blog!!!

I have created this blog to talk about my adventures as a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist and my adventures while I learn how to speak Portuguese.

I know you are probably wondering, are you or your family Brazilian?

Nope!  My husband and I are learning Portuguese so that we can talk to a growing population of Portuguese speaking people that are moving to Phoenix for a voluntary missionary work.  Tem sido muito interessante (It has been very interesting)!

Your next question might be, what is Stella & Dot?

Stella & Dot is a affordable luxury brand of jewelry, starting in August, we will be carrying premium leather handbags too!  We have been featured in countless magazines such as InStyle, Lucky.  We sell our product exclusively through independent stylists that conduct in home trunk shows, personalized styling appointments and on-line on our virtual e-boutiques.

On this blog I will share fashion tips, Stella & Dot news, and my tales of trying to learn and speak portuguese.  So I hope you will stop by from time to time and enjoy my stories!



Ficar Fabuloso! (Stay Fabulous!)
Davina

No comments:

Post a Comment