Monday, October 10, 2011

Outubro e "Breast Cancer Awareness" Mes

Outubro e "Breast Cancer Awareness" Mes.  (October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month) Nós todos sabemos alguém que foi diagnosticado com cancro da mama.  (We all know somebody who has been diagnosed with breast cancer)

I personally have been through a breast cancer scare when I found a lump in my breast, thankfully it wasn't cancer, but I can imagine what it feels like to get the news that you do have cancer.

Stella & Dot has a stylish way of helping to fight against Breast Cancer with our stylish Tribute Bracelet.  This bracelet is a tribute to all the women who have won the fight against breast cancer and for those that have not as well.  20% of the proceeds of this bracelet goes to the research for a cure to breast cancer.  Help the fight, by purchasing this gorgeous bracelet, it is my goal to sell 50 of these!  You can see the bracelet on my website: http://www.stelladot.com/davina and then go to Shop, Bracelets, and it is towards the bottom.



Ficar Fabuloso!
Davina

No comments:

Post a Comment